Monday, July 23, 2007

(Tom?) Riddle Lake

While no mystery, I hiked to Riddle Lake Friday morning and took some nice pictures.

Date of Photo: July 20th.






Friday night I went to the Columbian Independence Day party at our employee pub. Let's just say I had a great night and a not so great morning/early afternoon on Saturday.

Then basically Saturday afternoon through Sunday evening I began and finished reading the seventh Harry Potter book which I had delivered to me here at the park. No spoilers, except to say that it was a great ending to the series.

1 comment:

Mia said...

I thought (Tom) Riddle Lake too before I even saw the title of this post, good work! How did you like the 7th book? I thought it was quite fantastic, but I'm pretty sad that the series is over...now I can just wait for the movies. woot Hope you're still having a nice time there. Your photos are lovely. :)